Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Now Boarding | Jillibean Soup

Happy Wednesday crafters. After yesterday's post I was reminded of how often I use a simple grid formula when I scrap. I looked back at some of my old projects and not only did I find the grid on my layouts but my cards too. I created today's grid layout from a Jillibean Soup Polaroid placemat. Rather than using the whole placemat I cut it down and matted it on a light blue cardstock.  I could do variations of this layout over and over again it's simply one of my personal favorites.

(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Placemat/Corrugated Red Paper/Stamps/Stickers/Flash Cards/Stickers/DieCuts/Alpha Stickers/Thin Chip Alphas/Corrugated Shapes/Wood Sprinkles, Ink VersaFine, Circle Punch, Tiny Attacher, Hemp Twine, Stick Pin, Flag Metal Die My Favorite Things, and font Veteran Typewriter)
 




One of the biggest reasons I love the grid design is each square or rectangle acts as a little house for part of my story. I love to put patterned papers, photos and embellishments into little compartments and the Polaroid placemat was perfect for this. 

I thought you might like to look back on some cards, projects and layouts that use some kind of grid design.  
I am coo coo for you
I *heart* you
Altered Frame
#Selfie
Corinne
#whatsfordinner

 Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment