Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I love you | Jillibean Soup

Hello Wednesday where did you come from. I swear the week is slipping away from me, I think it's the allure of summer vacation sitting on the horizon totally distracting me. Today I have a designer challenge layout from Jillibean Soup to share with you. Our challenge was to use Jillibean Soup Silhouette shapes on our layout. I took some liberties with the challenge and mixed some Jillibean shapes with a circle background design I created myself.

 
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Wooden Nickles/Wood Sprinkles/Tiny Alpha Stickers/Silhouette Shapes, Hemp Twine, Silhouette Cutting System, Vellum, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and font Veteran Typwriter)

The Jillibean Silhouette shapes I used were the houses, hearts and the title. I created a circle pattern background and sized the shapes to fit then I welded the shapes to the circles. I love the crisp white feeling of the white background. I toyed around with the idea of misting on this layout but decided in the end to keep this one super clean. I really love the white on white look but my houses blended too much into the background so I decided to back the house circles in vellum. The vellum allows the houses to stand out while still keeping the white on white effect I was striving for.




 Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Scrapping!



3 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Awesome idea! (I thought you are not posting anymore, but then realized I never switched to your new home :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU Anya for following me to my new blog xo

      Delete
  2. AWESOME scrapbook page!!!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete