Thursday, May 15, 2014

May Colour Suite

Hello crafters and welcome to the May Colour Suite a monthly colour challenge I put together for my friends at Scrapbook and Cards Today. This month's Colour Suite is my representation of spring in colour, a little bit of grey followed by a splash of colour.

  
 
One of my favorite colour combinations is teal and red the colours I selected for this month's challenge are not too far off  from this. I really shopped my stash for all the goodies I used on this layout. I dug out one of my all time favorite Jillibean Soup patterned papers along with some older Pebbles and Heidi Swapp. I also dabbled with a little bit of misting. I am coming to realize misting is much like stamping I like it when I can contain and control it. 


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Pebbles/Heidi Swapp/American Crafts/My Minds Eye/Jillibean Soup/Studio Calico, Die Cut Bella Blvd/Chic Tags, Various Stars Studio Calico, Decorative Brads My Minds Eye/American Crafts, Button Crate Paper, Wood Epoxy Embellishment American Crafts, Sticker My Minds Eye, Alpha Metal Die My favorite Things, misc punches, Stamps Technique Tuesday, Ink VersaFine Black, Enamel Dots My Minds Eye, Hemp Twine, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Scallop Border Metal Die Spellbinders, Silhouette Cutting System and Image, Mist Heidi Swapp, and font Veteran typewriter downloaded from the internet)





 
This month I invited my friend Michelle Woerner to join me and take the Colour Suite challenge. I was fortunate enough to meet Michelle at CHA W-2013 she is a card maker and it's crazy our paths had never crossed before since she happens to live about 15 minutes from me. I am super excited to have a card maker joining me this month, I am always focusing on layouts and the colour suite is meant to inspire no matter what the project. 

Thanks for joining me today for the May Colour Suite. To read more about this challenge or to check out my past challenges don't forget to make your way over to the Scrapbook & Cards Today website and Blog.

Happy crafting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment