Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happy Birthday Card | Jillibean Soup

Hello Tuesday I thought I would stop by and post a quick and simple Jillibean Soup card today. This one I did a few months back. I was inspired to create this card from the 6x6 pad and the cute miniature page of bite sized bits. First I want to say yahoo yes Jillibean is once again making 6x6 mini pads of paper. They are one of my favorites for not just cards but layout too. Second I love the bit sized bits so I couldn't resist turning these smaller ones into a card. 

(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Jillibean Soup, 6x6 Paper Pad from Jillibean Soup, Stamp Jillibean Soup, Ink VersaFine Black, Flag Die Paper Smooches, Mini Clothes Pins, and Hemp Twine)

To create this card I cut out 3 of the mini bite sized bit rectangles from the 6x6 paper pad. To offset these from the card base I mounted them on cream cardstock. Then I topped them with clothes pins and twine and adhered them to the card base with foam squares. The #happyday greeting was added after the fact I love how it is just tucked right into place using the clothes pin.

Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy the sun and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment