Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy National Scraobook Day | Scrapbook and Cards Today

Happy National Scrapbook Day crafters and welcome to my new blog. I am super excited that you made it here today. I was thrilled I could get this up and running just before National Scrapbook Day.

I decided to tackle something that has become near and dear to my heart: stamping. I am what I affectionately like to call myself a reformed stamp-a-phobe. While I use stamps constantly I still find them intimidating and the thought of stamping directly on to a page sends me into a panic.

I found one of the simplest ways to overcome my stamping phobia was to start off simple with white paper and back ink. I stamp on cardstock and then diecut or punch out my image or saying. Take a look at this fun layout featuring stamps from Technique Tuesday.

(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Bella Blvd/Bo Bunny/Simple Stories, Washi Tape Bella Blvd, Stamps & Digital Cut Files Technique Tuesday, Ink VersaFine/Memento Luxe, Doodlebug Enamel Dots, AC Sequins, Silhouette Cutting System/Images, and misc fonts)

  

To read more about stamping on your layouts make sure you check out the Scrapbook and Cards Today Blog. I hope I have inspired you to try some stamping on your next layout trust me if I can do it you can too. Happy Stamping 


1 comment: