Thursday, February 13, 2014

Spicy Social Soup | Jillibean Soup

Happy Friday crafters today I thought I would start showing off some of Jillibean Soup's newest collection Spicy Social Soup. Truth is I had a huge long post almost done and poof my computer crashed. So I am going to skip the chit chat and get right to the good stuff.


Jillibean-#selfie


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Alphas/Stickers/Wood Sprinkles/Wood Button/Die Cuts/Flash Cards, Black Pen, Tiny Attacher Tim Holtz, and font Veteran Typewriter)


Jillibean-#selfie-01


Jillibean-#selfie-02


Jillibean-#selfie-04


My daughter thought this collection was super cool. She helped construct the photo I used as my starting point for this layout.


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.


Summer signature 




 




1 comment:

  1. ouch!... Sorry to hear that about your computer, but your layout is so fun! Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete