Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Happy 8th Birthday PageMaps

Good morning crafters today I'd like to wish PageMaps and Becky Fleck a happy 8th birthday. I have been a huge sketch fan since I started scrapbooking 16 years ago. Sketches are flexible, customizable and a great starting point for any layout.

This is the sketch I chose to work with this month. It screams "Summer" with those Polaroid frames all lined up in a row. At first glance I stayed true to the sketch but take another look I added another photo, shifted the title to the left, added another row of frames and moved the journaling.


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Alphsa/Wood Flag/Stamps/Die Cuts/Wood Sprinkles/Wooden Nickles/Corrugated Shape/Stickers, Maya Road Mist, VersaFine Ink, Hemp Twine, Clothes Pin, Silhouette Cutting System and PageMaps digital cut files, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and font Veteran Typewriter)




I admit one of the main reasons I chose this sketch this month was I love Polaroid frames but you don't like them as much as me they can easily be taken out of your design. 

PageMaps is having it's 8th birthday celebration all month long with lots of fun give-a-ways. Take note of the celebration calendar and don't miss out on all the fun (psst my day is 5/15). 


Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting. 

4 comments: