Thursday, May 29, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE card | Jillibean Soup

Hello crafters happy Thursday. I have a simple stamped Jillibean Soup card to share with you today. The "LOVE" stamp featured on my card can be found on the Heart Healthy Red Bean Soup large clear stamp set. This stamp is one of my favorites. I love the idea of stacking the stamped image with gradient colors and I can visualize myself using this again on a layout.

(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper and Stamp, Color Box/Memento Luxe Inks, Studio Calico Mist, Heart Sizzix Die)

Unlike yesterday's layout when I finished up this card I decided it needed to be dirtied up so I topped the card off with some mist spatters. I like the effect the mist splatters has on this project. Another design concept I notice myself do a lot lately is color blocking. Color blocking is basically grouping like colors together. In my card I matched the ink to the patterned paper to create a color blocked greeting.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment