Saturday, May 10, 2014

More confessions of a Mist-a-phobe

Happy Saturday friends since I brought up my fear of misting a couple of days ago I have learned I am not alone. One thing I haven't quite resolved yet is misting on patterned paper so I pretty much stick with misting on plain cardstock. I thought this new placemat from Jillibean Soup would be a perfect vehicle for misting. I confess I am still not sure I like how the misting turned out and I may or may not have ruined a placemat in the making of this layout.
 
 (Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Wood Flags/Black Alphas, Studio Calico Mist, Paper Smooches Star Die, Hemp Twine, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Studio Calico Wood Veneer Stars, Doodlebug Enamel Dots and mini clothes pins) 




I am still finding my way with mist. I kind of wish I had done more splatters and less spray on this layout but I didn't have a 3rd one of these placemats hiding in my office. I am going to keep experimenting with incorporating mist on my projects. I love playing around making this technique work with my style. Thanks for stopping by today whatever your day brings be happy and healthy. Happy misting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment