Monday, March 17, 2014

More Cards | Jillibean Soup

Hello happy Tuesday crafters. I am playing a little catch up on my blog with some Jillibean Soup cards. I would describe my card style as clean and simple. The truth is I simply cannot layer I try but it just never seems to work for me. 


This first card features Sightseeing Stew. The airport code patterned paper is simply genius and I can see using it over and over again.


Jillibean-Adventure-CARD


This card features Spicy Social Soup. I punched all the icons using a 1 inch circle punch to create this clean and simple grid card.


Jillibean-Coo-Coo-Card


This final card is all about the the new thin chip alphas from Jillibean. I managed to use all the new colors of alphas with the exception of brown.


Jillibean-Thanks-CARD


I am going to skip the detailed supply lists today. All the products used were Jillibean Soup if you have questions feel free to email or leave your question in the comments. Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Crafting 


Summer signature


 




2 comments: