Friday, May 23, 2014

Technique Tuesday CardMaker Blog Hop

Happy Friday friends and welcome to the Technique Tuesday CardMaker Blog Hop. If this if your first time visiting my blog WELCOME and if you stopped by before THANKS for your continued support. I am scrapbooker who loves to makes cards with my scraps. I love to incorporate stamped elements on almost all my projects.

I created this super fun card with the You Rock stamp set from Technique Tuesday. I adore the clean basic lines of this set and the design just screamed for some layered stamped elements.


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Simple Stories, Stamp Technique Tuesday, Inks VersaFine Black/Memento Luxe Pear Tart/ColorBox Curry, Scallop Metal Die Spellbinders, Circle Punch EK Success, Hemp Twine from Hemptique and Clothes Pin American Crafts)


Next up in the BlogHop Vera Yates

Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Stamping!

12 comments:

  1. A beautiful card! Loving the papers you chose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great card! Thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. Love all the layers, just what I need to inspire some OWH cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is different from anything I have made....I like it. And I love the use of the clothes pin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply LOVE this card it is really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABSOLUTELY LOVE this card! The bold pattern and floral combined, with the "strong" sentiment, is so neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card and elements you used! Love the paper also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice card. The who this Just Rocks. Love you're color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card rocks! Love the layers and the gorgeous patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You rock! Fun and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card! Your colors and pattern mix really make this pop. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us.

    ReplyDelete