Friday, February 21, 2014

Cards | Jillibean Soup

Happy Saturday crafters today I have 3 Jillibean Soup cards to show off. These are just a few of the cards I made for the booth at CHA. I am trying not to go on a Jillibean overload here so my goal is to spread my projects out.


This card features Spicy Social Soup and the new You're Tweet stamp set. I layered the stamped images for dimension.


Jillibean-#lovemore-card


This card shows off several pieces from the Stampables collection: wood buttons, polaroid frames and wood shapes. Stampables are a fun collection of items made with stamping in mind. You can include these versatile goodies on just about any project.


Jillibean-Smile-CARD


This is one of my Pinterest inspired cards it features Sightseeing Stew and Think Chip Alphas.


Jillibean-loveu-CARD


All of my cards use products from Jillibean Soup. I am skipping the detailed supply lists today if you have any questions about anything I used feel free to shoot me an email.


Enjoy your Saturday


Summer signature




1 comment: