Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Part III | Jillibean Soup

Happy Wednesday crafters, by now I think you have a good idea that I kind of dig Halloween. I thought you might like to take a short little tour of a few past favorite Halloween layouts/projects that I have featured over the years on my blog. Just click on the links provided below for a short little tour. 


I am sure if I poked around a bit more on my blog I might even find more Halloween layouts hiding in the archives. The Handmade Halloween layout is super old I think it must have been done around 2007. I really loved how I included some of the original fabric from the costume on the layout.

(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup glittered bean board alphas/tiny black alphas/Enamel Stars, and Fabric trim)


Thanks for stopping by and stay spooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment