Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween Part 1 | Jillibean Soup

Happy Monday I have quite a few Halloween projects to share so I thought a I would spend a bit of time showing these off this week. Of all the holidays to scrapbook Halloween has to be one of my favorites.

I thought it would be fun to share my Halloween layout from the fall issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today. I love going back and doing a historical page like this. I think you can get a good feeling as to why Halloween is so popular at our house from this layout


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup 6x6 Paper Pad/Wood Veneers/Die Cuts/Clothes Pins/Alphas/Enamel Stars, Black Pen, Metal Dies Scallop Border Die/Spellbinders and Words/Technique Tuesday, Silhouette Cutting System & Images, Hemp Twine and Veteran Typewriter)




These photos make me a little sad that my kids are moving on to a different stage in their life. I suppose it's more my youngest is moving on and there is no one to follow in her footsteps.

Thanks for joining me today. Stay tuned for another Halloween layout featuring more Jillibean Soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment