Thursday, October 24, 2013

Happy Halloween Banner | Jillibean Soup

Happy Friday ... Things have been a little crazy at mi casa. Were in the last stretch before Halloween and I have lots of work to get done. I cannot believe I have yet again commited to making my daughter a Halloween costume. As long as she keeps asking I am sure I will keep sewing. So in honor of my current sewing project I am sharing a Halloween banner I made for Jillibean Soup.



Halloween-Banner


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Jillibean Soup Patterned Papers/Treat Bags/Mini Alphas/Wood Banner, Silhouette Cutting Systems & Images, Clothes Pins, Stickles, Hemp Twine, and Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher)



Halloween-Banner-detail01



Halloween-Banner-detail02



Halloween-Banner-detail03


Don't laugh this project started out as a layout and then somehow evolved into a banner. This is what I would call a "happy accident" I was playing with the bags and the idea of matting photos on them and and then viola the banner was born.


Have a happy wonderful weekend!


Summer signature


 




No comments:

Post a Comment