Sunday, October 14, 2012

October Colour Suite

Welcome to the October Colour Suite a monthly color challenge I put together for my friends at Scrapbook & Cards Today.




Oct_2012_challenge



Zombie
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Lily Bee/My Minds Eye/Pink Paislee/Basic Gray/Simple Stories, Lily Bee Die Cut, Jillibean Soup Alphas/Sticker Label, misc buttons, Doodlebug Rhinestones, Clip Tim Holtz, Tiny Attacher Tim Holtz, Decorative Brads My Minds Eye/Making Memories, Mist Maya Road, Punch EK Success, Wood embellishment Studio Calico, Silhouette Cutting System/Image and font Veteran Typewriter downloaded from the internet)



Zombie-detail-01

Zombie-detail-02

Zombie-detail-03
Guess what I have a new design inspiration ... triangles. This layout just shot to the top of my favorite list. I have been toying around with triangles. If you caught my Christmas card last week I made presents from triangles. This layout shows off the same idea on a grander scale.


To read more about this month's colour suite or to catch up on the older challenges make sure you stop by the Scrapbook & Cards Today website.


Happy Crafting



Summer-signature


 



5 comments:

  1. WOW, that layout is awesome!!! Love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I adore this LO! And I love the little figure in the title!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can Brad come to Ohio and do zombie makeovers on Cooper and Emmitt?
    Love the triangles too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! I hope you start a new trend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous colors to be inspired by! and such an awesome layout. such fun photos!

    ReplyDelete