Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Part II | Jillibean Soup

Hello Monday today I am sharing another Jillibean Soup Halloween layout. I resurrected my little obsession for circles on this layout. I really love how the circles create movement and house tons of fun little extras.

(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Jillibean Soup 6x6 Paper Pad/DieCuts/Enamel Stars/Wood Sprinkles/Clothes Pins/Alphas/Wood Veneer Shapes/Flash Cards/Wood Flags/Stamps, Hemp Twine, Circle Punches and font Veteran Typewriter downloaded from the internet)



I love to add extra depth and dimension to layouts with foam squares. Dimension adds just the perfect visual break notice the tone on tone look of the green star on the green grid punched circle without the foam squares this look wouldn't translate the diecut would have completely gotten lost.



Thanks for stopping by today. This is not the last of my Halloween love fest I have a few super cute cards to show off this week too so don't miss out.


No comments:

Post a Comment