Friday, October 29, 2010

Project Runway here I come

Okay not really but hey I can rock my sewing machine and follow a pattern like nobodys business. I have been busting a move all week sewing Corinne's halloween costume. Check out the results (be wary of the bad cell phone photo) I will have better photos up on Sunday.


Corinne-halloween-cell-phon 


The sleeves are really flouncy and totally fun it's hard to see how they look from this photo since she is holding her hat in place. The hat is way too big I tried to insert a casing of elastic to have my project runway make it work moment but then the hat wouldn't stand up anymore. So I stuck a safety pin in the back I am going to try to find a smaller hat sometime between now and Sunday.


Check out this older layout showing off another one of the costumes I made for Corinne when she was in preschool. The layout even includes some of the fabric I used in making the costume.


OCT 09 


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Bazzill, Thickers American Crafts, Chipboard Alphas Heidi Swapp, Rhinestone Heidi Swapp, Stick Pin Boxer Scrapbooks, Heart Accent American Crafts, Mini Tag Making Memories)


So yesterday I realized I hadn't posted in 10 days. YIKES I hadn't realized I was being such a slacker. So let's do a little run down of the goings on around here. I am thrilled to tell you I am going to be designing for the Midnight Rooster Kit Club. I am really excited about this since it will let me play mix it up way more than I have been lately. On Monday I did make and takes at my Scrapbook Store. Grant had a swim meet last weekend. This weekend Corinne is in a play at school ... Alice in Wonderland. She is playing a card (the 10 of hearts). We are so excited she has been at the school rehearsing every night this week.


Enjoy your weekend!


BLOG signature 



1 comment: