Thursday, January 31, 2013

February PageMaps | Spellbinders

Yeah I am so excited it's February. I thought I wanted a do-over for January but then it occurred to me that I simply was ready for February and a fresh start.


The first of the month brings a new PageMaps sketch and I am showing off more the new Becky Fleck Spellbinders dies. This month my focus was on the die set: On The Edge.



Spellbinders on the edge


 



Feb13_12x12a



The-pink-coat
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Pink Paislee/Studio Calico, Mist Studio Calico, Twine Montana Misfits, Enamel Dots/Chipboard/Buttons My Minds Eye, Silhouette Cutting System, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Spellbinders Dies, and fonts Lobster Two/title & Veteran Typewriter/Journaling) 



The-pink-coat01

The-pink-coat02


When I was playing around with the dies I noticed the heart scalloped border gave me a bunch of left over hearts. If you look closely at the gray misted area you will see I sprinkled the hearts along with enamel dots in the misted area. It's a subtle yet surprising little touch.


One of these days I am going to step out of my literal comfort zone and really change up my layout from the sketch.


Thanks for joining me today. Happy Crafting!



Summer-signature


 




1 comment: