Friday, January 4, 2013

January PageMaps/Spellbinders | first peek

Good Morning crafters. I hope all is fairing well for you in crafting-land. I am so excited to bring you a peek at some new dies from Becky Fleck and Spellbinders releasing at 2013 Winter CHA in just over a week.


Word bubbles Becky Fleck Spellbinders  Tags Becky Fleck Spellbinders


Here's the sketch I chose to work with this month. I made a couple of slight changes, enlarging my photos and tilting them slightly. The word bubble dies were the perfect embellishment for my photos. I also used a couple older Becky Fleck Spellbinder Dies from last year (the scallop border and the ticket stub).


Jan sketch


The-last-time-...



(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Studio Calico, Washi Tape from Prima, Enamel Dots from My Minds Eye, Alphas from Jillibean Soup, Misc Twine, Spellbinders Dies and font Veteran Typewriter downloaded from the Internet)


The-last-time-....01The-last-time-....02


These 2 new dies from Becky Fleck are by far my favorites right now. I am a total word bubble junkie and the tags are super versatile.I have another layout to show off soon that uses tons of the tags in a variety of ways.


I am also thrilled to announce that Becky Fleck has decided to officially have a design team and I am blessed to be a part of it. I am a sketch and die cut kind of girl so I think this is a perfect fit for me.


Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting, hugs and kisses and all that nonsense :)


Summer-signature


 





No comments:

Post a Comment