Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Back in business | Jillibean Soup

Hello crafters. I feel like I have a month of projects backed up in my cue to share with you. So let's get started with this quote focused layout I made for Jillibean Soup.


My daughter has always been a pint sized powerhouse. If you have ever met me you would know I am the total opposite. I love this quote it totally fits her.


Fierce-SFullerton



(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Jillibean Soup, Alpha Stickers Jillibean Soup, Hexagon Sticker Jillibean Soup, Wood Embellishment Studio Calico, Buttons Jillibean Soup, Kraft Cardstock Jillibean Soup, Silhouette Cutting System, Stampin Up Scallop Punch and various fonts)




Fierce-detail-02

Fierce-detail-01


Thanks for joining me today. Stay tuned for more good stuff because tomorrow is the first of the month and I have a super fun Becky Fleck Sketch layout I can't wait to share.



Happy Crafting


Summer-signature




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous page summer . Love that big photo. She's really growing up

    ReplyDelete