Monday, January 14, 2013

January Colour Suite

Greetings once again from CHA. I am stepping away from my usual ramblings to bring you the latest installment of the Colour Suite, a colour challenge I put together each month for my friends at Scrapbook and Cards Today.


I am starting off 2013 fresh. FOr the past 6 months I have been talking about colour theory and now I thought it was time to just be free. I was inspired to create this colour suite by the 2013 Spring Pantone Colour trend picks.


 
Jan_2013_challenge


 2013-Today


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper from Studio Calico/My Minds Eye/Crate
Paper/American Crafts, Washi Tape from Bella Blvd/My Minds Eye, Decorative Brads
from Crate Paper/My Minds Eye, Buttons from Crate Paper, Chipboard
Embellishments from My Minds Eye, Wood Embellishment from Studio Calico, Enamel
dots from My Minds Eye, Punch from Martha Stewart, Corner Rounder, Brads Basic
Grey, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Silhouette Cutting System, White Twine, fonts
downloaded from the internet Veteran Typewriter-journaling, OldSansBlack - title
and Clarendon - title)


2013-Today-01

2013-Today-02

2013-Today-03


Thanks for stopping by today for my latest installment of the Colour Suite. To see this challenge in it's entirety or to see my past challenges make sure you visit the Scrapbook and Cards Today website.


Happy Crafting



Summer-signature



No comments:

Post a Comment