Monday, February 4, 2013

You Are ... | Technique Tuesday

Good Morning Crafters. It's time to show off some fun stamps from Technique Tuesday. This is an 8x8 project but the design is so easily translated to a 12x12 layout. At first glance I don't think this little project screams stamping but take a closer look there are 5 different stamp sets from Technique Tuesday on this layout.



Technique-Tuesday-Awesome-Clear-Stamps-Medium
Technique-Tuesday-Chevrons-Clear-Stamps-MediumTechnique-Tuesday-In-A-Nutshell-Clear-Stamps-Small
Technique-Tuesday-Pucker-Up-Clear-Stamps-Medium
Technique-Tuesday-Puffy-Hearts-Clear-Stamps-Medium

TT-You-Are
(Supplies Used: Bazzill cardstock, Patterned Paper Fancy Pants/Crate Paper/Basic Grey, Jillibean Soup Tiny Alphas, Technique Tuesday Stamps, VersaFine/Colorbox ink, Technique Tuesday Tiles, White Embossing Powder, Gemstones/Pearls, Corner Rounder, Tiny Attacher TIm Holtz, Silhouette Cutting System and font Lobster 2)


TT-You-Are01


I used the Chevron stamp to build a background pattern on both cardstock and Technique Tuesday tiles. Then I used a variety of Teri Anderson's stamps to embellish several tiles on my layout. Teri's stamps are clean and they are super easy for me to incorporate into my projects because they speak to my style. I used to be afraid of stamping. The idea of stamping directly on my layout sent me into a panic attack. Great stamps are an investment and while you may spend more on them than your average supply they can be re-used over and over again.


Thanks for stopping by today. Stay tuned for more stamping projects featuring Technique Tuesday stamps. Happy Crafting :)



Summer-signature


 




3 comments:

  1. OMG! total cuteness! Your daughter is adorable and perfect choices of those TT stamps! Sending you a message this morning :-) Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a HUGE fan of this layout. Not because of the T factor. No way, Jose. I JUST LOVE THE LAYOUT! It's so dang fab!

    ReplyDelete