Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Experiencing Technical Difficulties

Happy New Year friends. I hope you had a glorious holiday season. I am currently experiencing some technical issues with my very new swanky laptop. My shiny toy doesn't work so well it crashes often and un-installs programs for kicks. This decreases my mobility and postings especially right now during the holidays and the mad dash to get ready for CHA.


Speaking of CHA I leave in a week and no I am not ready. I have tons of stuff to get done and I am having an internal panic attack as I type this. I am going to try to work thru my technical issues to keep you better updated.


If you haven't seen any CHA peeks yet make sure you check out the Jillibean Soup and Lily Bee Blogs. Thanks for stopping by today. I will have some peeks of some new Spellbinders/Becky Fleck dies later in the week for you so stay tuned for more fun stuff.



Summer-signature


 



No comments:

Post a Comment