Monday, December 13, 2010

Under Construction

Have you noticed I have been busy. Yup my little blog is getting a whole new look for the new year. A little summary of some of the changes ... a new blog banner, blinkies, new colors and fonts. If you are wondering about the flower in the banner it came from a digital kit I purchased from 2 Peas in a Bucket a few years ago. The kit is Princess Pink Brushes and was designed by Katherine Teague. If you are wondering why the flower well it matches my business cards. In the future I plan on making some of my images smaller sometimes it seems as if they take over my entire blog. I am thrilled I was able to finally add some blinkies to the side bar. I haven't made them link to the sites yet hence the under construction title of this post. I also need a new blog signature. I know what I want it's just a matter of making it happen. I am still playing with the sidebar lists. This blog makeover has been on my to do list forever and it feels real good to finally make some updates.


Have a happy Monday I am going to be a little crafty :)


BLOG signature 


 



2 comments:

  1. a blog makeover is on my list of things to do too. it's overwhelming though ... too many choices. lol!

    ReplyDelete