Saturday, December 11, 2010

More from Midnight Rooster

Congratulations to Connie for winning the Midnight Rooster December Mini kit. Yeah thanks so much to everyone who came by and left a comment. I loved reading about all your favorite cookies even the basics.


Here's another December Midnight Rooster kit project. I decided to scrapbook the last photos I took of our cat before he passed away in October. He was such a fabulous cat we still miss him very much.


SFdec6 
SFdec6a 
SFdec6b 
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper My Minds Eye/Making Memories/Sassafras Lass, 7 Gypsies Buttons, Rubons October Afternoon, American Crafts Thickers, I-Topper Imaginisce, misc floss and corner rounder, and Font Arial Narrow downloaded from the internet)


One quick tip ... I played around with the yellow October Afternoon rubon and did a tone on tone effect with my title. I printed my title backwards on the yellow cardstock from MS Word then I placed the rubon randomly on the the front and then cut out the title. Using scotch tape I removed part of the rubon from some of the letters. To see how this tone on tone rubon effect looks check out the first detail shot.


Thanks for stopping by I will have more from the kit tomorrow.


BLOG signature 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment