Monday, December 20, 2010

Fun with rubons ... part 1

In the fall issue of Scrapbooking & Cards Today I wrote an article on rubons. I figure it's about time I share these projects here. I consider rubons to be like a one time use stamp. They are super versatile and a whole lot of fun check out this card I made with rubons from American Crafts.


Whats-cookin-card 


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Twine/Ribbon, Rubons American Crafts, Patterned Paper Studio Calico, Alpha Stickers Basic Grey, misc Corner Rounder and Crystal Lacquer Glaze)


To make your rubons sparkle try this simple trick: apply rubons to white cardstock, cut out and then coat with your favorite dimensional glaze. Set aside to dry then adhere to your project with foam squares. Viola your rubons now look like expoxy stickers.


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget today is the final day of the Scrapbooking & Cards Today 12 days of giving and guess what they are giving away an Hewlett Packard printer and 2 Imaginisce I-Rock packages.


BLOG signature 
 


 



1 comment: