Sunday, December 12, 2010

A fun little project

I made a ton of things from the December Midnight Rooster kit - I just couldn't help myself it was tons of fun. Today I have a little project I made from a 5x8 notepad from an office supply store.


SFdec3 
SFdec3a 
SFdec3b 
(Supplies Used: Office Max notepad, blank chipboard, Patterned Paper My Minds Eye/Cosmo Cricket, Rubons from October Afternoon, American Crafts Thickers, custom flower Midnight Rooster, misc floss/velcro/staples, and Rhinestones)


This little notebook was a breeze to make. I wish I had taken photos along the way to show you. I guess that means I will have to make another one. Just a little FYI I used a couple of pieces of self adhesive velcro as a closure for the notebook.


Have a Happy & Creative Sunday :)


BLOG signature 


 



3 comments:

  1. love this! the black and yellow prints are just gorgeous together with that burlap flower!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea. I think I might make these for teacher gifts! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous! love the color combo ... and that flower is awesome!

    ReplyDelete