Friday, December 17, 2010

Creative bucket list ... modified for the holidays

Remember my creative bucket list post I decided I wanted to refine it a bit for the holidays. I kind of figure by writing down my ideas I am owning them and even if I don't get to them this year I can put them at the top of my list next year. So here goes ... 



  • make a holiday table runner (I bought the fabric so I guess you can say I started this)

  • ornament mini book

  • make my own gift bags

  • cookie recipe book/layouts

  • bake said cookies

  • make a mini album gift for a friend

  • make an advent calendar (it's really too late for this but I love the idea and have always wanted to create one of my own)

  • create a December daily album (again this is another one of those next year projects)

  • take MORE photos


Holiday-gift-Bag 
Holiday-gift-Bag-01 
(Supplies: Bag, Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup patterned paper/ribbon/stamp/stick pin, Versafine ink, and misc punches)


Holiday-bag 
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Ribbon, large circle punch and misc corner rounder)


I saw this decorative gift bag idea on another blog and it's killing me that I can't remember where. There was even a great tutorial. If it comes to me I will add the link later. I created the ornament using a giant circle punch and tons of random scraps of Jillibean patterned paper. Did you notice the bow it's the same as the tie on yesterdays project. Again there are 4 pieces of ribbon are sewn together.


I was up late with friends last night so I think it's best I stop being a slug and get moving. Coffee anyone? Take care and happy crafting :)


BLOG signature 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment