Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ramblings of a semi-crazed crafter


  • I had an AH-HA moment with Photoshop Elements and baby look out ....

  • Have iphone will fill up calendar

  • I have this feeling I have forgotten something important apparently once my calendar is full I am supposed to refer to it

  • I should really go to bed earlier

  • I want to start running again ... I managed a mile the other day YEAH me ... baby steps right

  • I love that the 30 minute comedy is making a come back on TV

  • Want to play words with friends with me I'm SIFULLERTON

  • I was reading that I should blog like I would talk to my sister ... awe this is my problem I am an only child no wonder I struggle with my "voice"

  • I blog surf and get lost some days I spend far too much time doing this than I should

  • I volunteered a lot at the school this week :)

  • Thursday afternoons/evenings are my nemesis .... dance/soccer/swimming all overlapping

  • I wish my photos were better

  • It's been gorgeous this week I guess we are making up for our nasty spring :)

  • Because of said glorious weather I am still running my AC ... yup I'm a wimp

  • Tomorrow is World Card Making Day ... I made a card for the Scrapbook & Cards Today Blog

  • Sometimes I window shop on the internet and fill up my cart then I just move on to another site without buying anything

  • None of my clocks in my house say the right time so I am always late

  • I am totally obsessed with downloading free PSE actions since I had that AH-HA moment last weekend ... just wait you are going to start seeing all kinds of craziness on my layouts

  • I don't just want to be good at post processing photos I really would love to have the raw talent to pull an image straight from my camera and say man THIS ROCKS ... I need a mentor

  • And you wonder why both my kids have ADD ... this posts like this that explain it all


Have a ROCKin Friday ...


BLOG signature 


 


 



4 comments:

  1. I love WWF ... my name is mom2nick. I'll have to send you an invite to play. I know what you mean about blog hopping - I find myself spending way too much time going from blog to blog and then find an hour of time has gone by. Oh, and the comment about filling your cart, and then moving on or closing the site - I do that all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too would LOVE to use my camera better! LOL! Maybe Tina will host a camera workshop at Life's a Scrapbook? I do so many of the same things you wrote about in your blog post... I think I MUST be your sister! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate on some of these too!
    Funny post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, marvelous blog format! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The whole look of your site is fantastic, as neatly as the content!

    ReplyDelete