Sunday, September 12, 2010

Back to School Wrap Up

We are finally all back to school **phew** I wasn't sure we were going to make it. My major hurtle this week is all practices and activities are in full swing and I am leaving Thursday morning for Scrapfest. I almost feel like it won't be until next week that I really get a feel for our schedule.


Here's my 8th grader on his first day. He is sporting a mouth full of braces and isn't afraid to show it, I kind of like that.  


Grant-first-day 


Here's yet again another school layout. Didn't I mention I have done quite a few. Funny thing is I still have a more projects that have yet to be posted. This layout features Alphabet Soup from Jillibean.



First-day-JBS-July
(Supplies Used: Bazzill/Jillibean Soup Cardstock, Patterned Paper/Stamp/Ribbon/Twine/Journaling Sprouts, Stampin Up Punches, misc eyelets, misc adhesive rhinestones, Ink VersaFine, and Technique Tuesday Chipboard Circles)


For a couple years in a row I took the same photo of my kids with the school crossing sign in the background. It's one of my favorite shots. I turned it black and white to tune out all the distracting colors from all the cars. This is a great way to equalize photos that would have looked otherwise out of place on your layout.


Happy Monday now go get scrapping those back to school photos :)


BLOG signature



No comments:

Post a Comment