Tuesday, September 21, 2010

EEK ...

Well apparently I let the week escape me. Geez I wonder how that happened. Let's recap the last week. I headed out bright and early on Thursday morning to Scrapfest in Minneapolis. I have to say the trip was wonderful. I got to hang out with my good pal Kimber we shopped, signed books and had dinner with friends. When I got home I slept (for a very long time) I really won't tell you how long but I will say I had taken a little something for a wicked flight on a small plan from Seattle to Portland. Needless to say I felt dang good on Monday morning. So what have I been doing since then ... working on my guest spot for Coco Daisy.


I have tons of new product to play with ... Cosmo Cricket, Crate PaperEcho Park and Pink Paislee. I also have tons of Bo Bunny trims that I want to make hair bows out of. I foresee lots of crafting in my future.


I found this layout from my 2009 Masters entry. I was kind of bummed this was never published I guess that is why I never posted it on-line anywhere. Guess what I'm over it ....


Farm-fresh-MMM Farm-fresh-detail
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper October Afternoon, Tiny Alphas Making Memories, Chipboard Alphas Heidi Swapp, Paint Making Memories, Crackle Glaze Tim Holtz, Scallop Trim Doodlebug, Brads Basic Grey, Metal Accent Making Memories, Font Traveling Typewriter downloaded from the internet)


Two years later and I still really like this layout. There is something about the placement of everything I really dig. I think I am going to have to scraplift myself.


Happy Wednesday :)


BLOG signature


 



1 comment:

  1. i dig this layout too! love how you did the chipboard letters!

    ReplyDelete