Thursday, September 2, 2010

Coco Daisy, Borders & Bella

Guess what ... I am guesting for Coco Daisy in October and I couldn't be more excited. I am so thrilled for my fellow 2009 Master Christine Drumheller who recently took over Coco Daisy moving the popular kit from Oregon to Michigan. October is Christine's debut as the new owner and I am so honored she asked me to guest design. Yeah Christine !!!!!


I went out yesterday with Corinne trying to finish up some of my back to school errands. While we were out we made a quick pit-stop at Borders. I picked up a copy of Typepad for Dummies so I can figure out how to revamp this little blog o' mine.  While we were perusing the shelves looking at books I couldn't resist checking out the crafting section check out what I found ...


Photo 
This is the first time I have spotted my book outside of my LSS - Life's a Scrapbook. I was kind of doing a little dance I am sure the other shoppers thought what's up with the crazy lady.


Finally today I couldn't leave you without sharing my final Bella Blvd. layout with you. This one is in honor of going back to school next week. I can't believe my son will be heading off to 8 th grade in less than a week. YIKES!!!


Gone-2-middle-school
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper/Stickers Bella Blvd., Punches from Stampin' Up, Brads from SEI/Basic Grey, Chipboard "2" from Rusty Pickle, Font Arial Narrow)


Sorry about the glare on this layout ... user error with my camera flash. It's totally bugging me ... UGH I need to get over it. Thanks for letting me share my Bella stuff with you this week. I couldn't have done 3 layouts so effortlessly if the paper wasn't so easy to work with.


Thanks for stopping by :)


BLOG signature



1 comment:

  1. Yay, love seeing that book around! So proud of you two for all of your hard work and look at how cute C looks holding it. :)
    Loved all of your layouts for Bella! Great work my dear!

    ReplyDelete