Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back to School ... Day 1

One down and one to go. This morning was my daughters first day of school. I can't believe she is in 5th grade. It will be my last year at an elementary school that I called home for the past 7 years.


First-5th-grade-01 


My layout below is about my daugher heading off to 3rd grade. Check out how big her back pack was on her as compared to this mornings photo. Wow I hadn't realized how big she was getting. I did this layout for the last issue of Memory Makers in 2009. I admit I went through a phase where I put pencils on all my school projects. Yup when an idea gets stuck in my head sometimes I just can't shake it loose.



 3rd-grade
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Jillibean Soup/Creative Cafe, Chipboard Alphas/Number Basic Grey, Journaling Spout Jillibean Soup, Quickutz Daisy font, Stampin Up Scallop Punch, misc office supplies - staples/pencil, Jillibean Soup Twine, Star Stickers Jillibean Soup, Making Memories Paint, Metal Concho accent We R Memory Keepers, Heidi Swapp Day accent, Dymo Caption Maker, Font Typenoksidi)


They stagger start the middle school kids so my son won't be heading off to school til tomorrow. I am ready for a schedule change and I think the kids the are craving more structure.


I hope you have a great Wednesday as always Happy Scrapping :)


Summer



1 comment: