Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Monster-licious Cards

I just love the little monsters from Jillibean Soup's Monster Stew collection. I was making cards one evening and I just couldn't stop. I kept cutting out the cute critters and these are the cards I made. The card with the twine was the first one I made. If I were to do them again I would just make all the monster limbs from black cardstock I like the look better it fits my style more.


Lets-party-CARD 
Hi-ya-card 
Reach-for-the-stars-CARD 


(Supplies Used on all cards: Cardstock Bazzill/Jillibean Soup, Patterned Paper from Jillibean Soup, Alphas from Jillibean Soup/Basic Grey, Twine Jillibean Soup, adhesive gemstones from Creative Charms)


I seriously had a blast making these cards. My favorite is the "Reach for the Stars" card it's my Toy Story reference for the day. I love that movie. After I made these cards it felt like I came out of my card making rut. I realized my better cards are simple ... DUH if I can't do fussy on a layout what made me think I could do fussy on a smaller canvas.


Happy Wednesday ... go make some cards :)


BLOG signature 



No comments:

Post a Comment