Wednesday, September 25, 2013

True Friendship | Jillibean Soup

Good Morning Crafters how are you doing today? I have been battling a cold and have been a bit scarce this week.


I make tons of layouts about my kids and family. I like to think of myself as a modern day story teller when it comes to my scrapbooks. But sometimes I like to take time out to do something a little different. So I recently decided to make a layout for my best girlfriend (who is not at all crafty). I have given her a few mini books in the past but she was celebrating the big 29 (wink wink) so I thought I would make her a layout. The quote was the catalyst for this project I had found it a while ago and knew it just fit us.



Friendship-layout
(Supplies Used: Bazzill/Jillibean Soup Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Papers/Stickers/Wood Embellishment/Die Cuts/Stamp, Fiskars Border Punch, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, VersaFine Black Ink, Tiny Attacher, Hemp Twine, Silhouette Cutting System and font OldSans Black)



Friendship-02

Friendship-01


I simply couldn't give a stray layout away so instead I found a 3-D square frame in my stash that dates back to my Memory Makers Masters days of 2009 (wow seems just like yesterday). The frame was multi-colored so I spray painted it black and viola this was the end result (excuse the glare).



Friendship-03


Unfortunately the frame manufacturer has gone out of business. I think they made these especially for scrapbook layouts.


Thank you for stopping by today. Happy Crafting!


Summer signature


 




1 comment: