Monday, September 16, 2013

How to incorporate numbers on a layout | Scrapbook & Cards Today

Morning crafters with the upcoming fall issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today on the horizon I thought I should share another layot from the summer issue. This layout was featured in an article on different ways to incorporate numbers on to your layout. I could have easily done a list type layout instead I came up with the idea to scrapbook how many days I have been married. I found the idea super inspiring. To come up with my number I found a date duration calculator website that did the work for me. I decided to color block the numbers and make them the focal point of my layout.


Fullerton_3Ts_6975_01


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Die Cut/Alphas/Corrugated People/Circle Label Sticker, Studio Calico Wood Veneer, Black Ink, Martha Stewart Star-burst Punch, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Decorative Brad Basic Grey, Spellbinders Embossing Folder, Silhouette Cutting System & Image, and font Veteran Typewriter/journaling and Stencil/title)



Fullerton_3Ts_6975_02

Fullerton_3Ts_6975_03


While the fall issue is just around the corner don't forget all the past issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today are available to download for FREE at any time.


Happy Crafting


Summer signature


 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment