Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pinterest Inspired Cards | Jillibean Soup

Happy Wednesday, yeah I am so happy we are halfway through the week (whoop). Wednesday happens to be one of my busiest days of the week but it always ends with a few good friends and a bunch of laughs so it's all good.


I have a couple of Pinterest inspired Jillibean Soup Cards to share with you today. This first card is super simple and was inspired by some adorable jars of buttons DIY gift cards. I simply had to use the Jillibean Soup mason jar stamp and buttons to re-create the button jar look on a card.



JBS-Sew-Fun-Card
(Supplies Used: Card Base, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Stamp/Buttons/Alphas/kraft tag, black pen, VersaFine Black Ink and Hemp Twine)


This next project was inspired by a card I found on Pinterest designed by Jennifer McGuire for Simon Says Stamp. I really loved how she used the stamp mixing in the different colors and other elements. 



JBS-Remember-CARD
(Supplies Used: White Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Stamp/Label Stickers, We R Memory Keepers Corner Rounder, Grey ColorBox Ink, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, and Hemp Twine)


Thanks for hanging out with me today.


Summer signature




No comments:

Post a Comment