Saturday, September 14, 2013

September Colour Suite

Welcome to the September Colour Suite a monthly colour challenge I put together for my friends as Scrapbook & Cards Today. This month I had such great intentions to put together a fall inspired Colour Suite but it seems I was distracted by a little pink and green.



Sept_2013_challenge


I started out by picking neutrals and then I selected the green which in my head totally felt like fall but then for some reason I thought pink would be a great pop. This is how this month's challenge was born.



Mustache-style
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Pebbles/Bella Blvd/Jenni Bowlin, Cork Arrows Fancy Pants, Tags Pebbles, Hemp twine, Washi Tape Glitz, Enamel Dots My Minds Eye, Sticker My Minds Eye, Alphas Pebbles, Darice Stick Pins, Decorative Brad Crate Paper, Silhouette Cutting System/Image, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, and font Veteran Typewriter)



Mustache-style01

Mustache-style03


Mustache-style02


This month I asked 2 talented designers: Kristine Davidson and Stephanie Hart to join me to take the Colour Suite challenge. I hope you take a few minutes today to check out their take on this month's colours.


Thanks for joining me today for the September Colour Suite. To read
more about this challenge or to check out my past challenges don't
forget to make your way over to the Scrapbook & Cards Today website and Blog.


Happy crafting friends


Summer signature

1 comment:

  1. Great design! I love how big chevron pattern papers looks here! I was always afraid to use such a bold print but you've inspired me to try now!

    ReplyDelete