Monday, September 2, 2013

September PageMaps | CardMaps

Greetings crafters as promised yesterday I am showing off my September PageMaps project. I chose this sketch because I was drawn to the 3 square photos in a row I couldn't resist the polaroid. I am seriously addicted to them.


 



Sept13_12x12_c



PM-Enjoy


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Crate Paper, Washi Cosmo Cricket, Alphas Jillibean Soup, Flair AC, Decorative Brads My Minds Eye/Basic Grey, Spellbinders Dies, Tag Jillibean Soup, Hemp twine, Silhouette Cutting System, Clothes Pins Crate Paper, Polaroid Frame Jillibean Soup, Safety Pin Fancy Pants, and various fonts)



PM-Enjoy-01

PM-Enjoy-02

PM-Enjoy-03


I also thought it would be fun to play around with this quarter's CardMaps sketch. I immediately loved this sketch. It felt simple yet it still pushed me outside my comfort zone. I normally don't layer so many patterned papers.



Sept13-5x7b



PM-you-look-lovely-card
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Crate Paper, Wood Veneer Studio Calico, Hemp Twine, Corner Rounder We R Memory keepers, and Spellbinders Dies)


Thanks for joining me today!


Summer signature




No comments:

Post a Comment