Sunday, September 1, 2013

PageMaps News

Pagemaps_new_logo_2013


Happy September (wow it's kind of hard to believe I wrote that). Today I have some great news from my friends at PageMaps. If you haven't had a chance to check out the new PageMaps redesigned website you are missing out. Besides a fresh new website Becky Fleck has all kinds of new things instore for all you sketch fans. While exploring the newly redesigned PageMaps website don't forget to check out the new PageMaps U education program. This new program begins the 15th of this month and will offer all kinds of educational tools, like videos, instructions, digital cut files and so mucg more. These tools are specifically designed to go hand in hand with your favorite sketches. I am super excited to be a part of the new educational team at PageMaps so make sure you look for my projects.


Enjoy a wonderful and safe holiday weekend and don't forget to return tomorrow to catch up on my regular monthly PageMaps design team work.


Happy crafting



Summer signature








No comments:

Post a Comment