Thursday, April 1, 2010

Gift Bags

How about some gift bag projects. You may be wondering ... Summer why so many bags? Well, my LSS (Life's a Scrapbook - Sherwood, OR) sells these bags and when I make samples for the store I often use the scraps from my projects to decorate bags. I really like doing them they make me happy.  


The first bag was made from the scraps from the layout I posted just the other day titled: That 70's Skirt.


Sunshine Gift-Bag


Sunshine Gift-Bag-detail


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Reminisce,  Basic Grey Brads, Stickers Reminisce, Ribbon Jillibean Soup, Stick Pins Jenni Bowlin, Playing Card Quotes/journaling spots Reminisce)   


The 2nd bag is an Easter Inspired bag featuring Jillibean Soup.


Easter-Treat-Bag
Easter-Treat-Bag-close-up


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Jillibean Soup, Stickers Jillibean Soup, Stamp Jillibean Soup, Ink VersaFine-black, Buttons from Jillibean Soup/Autumn Leaves, Jillibean Soup Ribbon/Twine, Misc Circle Punches and lots of Foam Squares)


Also check out the THANK YOU COACH bag I posted last month.


Thanks for stopping by - coming soon Easter layouts featuring yup you guessed it Jillibean Soup.


BLOG signature


  



 



No comments:

Post a Comment