Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hey ...

... it's been over a month and I am still posting. It's cause for celebration isn't it? April tends to get crazy at my house but they say it takes 21 days to make a habit and I think I have made a habit of posting.


Let's have a little run down of my week so far ...  (and it's only Tuesday)



  • opening day of baseball season in 38 degree wind and rain

  • 2 doctors appointments down (for the week) at least 2 more

  • 2 rained out baseball games since opening day

  • a 5 hour power outage


But I know you really came by not to hear me whining about my busy life you would rather see a layout. I seem to be posting a lot of 2 page layouts lately I thought I would continue with the trend. This layout was featured in the December issue of Creating Keepsakes. I had a lot of fun with this layout. I traveled a lot last year and at one point I found myself going through the Houston airport 3 times  in 3 days LOL and you know I loved every moment of it. I had to sneek a photo of by friends Lisa, Vivian and Emily on this layout from CHA-W 2009.


Destination-2009


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Jillibean Soup/October Afternoon, Corrugated Alphas, misc buttons, Creative Cafe red trim, button and twine Jillibean Soup, chipboard travel sign from Maya Road, travel sticker October Afternoon, brads Basic Grey and Stampin Up Scallop Punch) 


Alright kids since I have power tonight I have more work that needs to get done. Catch you later and thanks to everyone who has stopped by.


BLOG signature





2 comments: