Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Remember my "to do" list ...

... well I think it's grown. I am proud to say I have actually crossed more than one item off that massive list. On my list was finishing up a project for my local Scrapbook Store - Life's a Scrapbook in Sherwood, Oregon. I used the a line from Reminisce called Unwritten. It's a super fun line with tone on tone patterns that are really easy to work with.


That-70s-skirt


That-70s-skirt-detail-02


That-70s-skirt-detail-01


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper by Reminisce, Alpha Stickers by Jillibean Soup, Corrugated Alphas, Cricut Opposites Attract, Butterflies from Jenni Bowlin, Reminisce Stickers, misc. Rhinestones, pen from Sharpie, and font Bohemian Typewriter downloaded from the internet)  


I couldn't resist falling into the banner trap. I really looks cute and I  have a ton more banner ideas although I feel like I am a bit behind on the trend. 


Just to give you an taste of some of what I will be working on over the next few weeks ... I have product from Bo Bunny,Little Yellow Bicycle, and Crate Paper. And that doesn't include all the projects I have planned for Scrapbook and Cards Today and Jillibean Soup.


Later this week more gift bags ... ENJOY and happy paper crafting.


 BLOG signature


  



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Summer! Look at how old C is getting! Great colors and I love the banner and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job actually chipping away at that TO DO list and I couldn't help falling into the banner trap either...just did my first banner on a layout a few days ago. They really are cute!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete