Monday, April 5, 2010

Baby it's cold outside

I know it's supposed to be spring but would someone mind telling mother nature that because it's 38 degrees, wet and rainy right now. It's the kind of cold that chills you to the bone. About this time every year I start having those fantasy visions in my head about living some place warm like Arizona.


I guess since I can't just up and move to Arizona I will snuggle up with a blanket and some tea in front of my fireplace while I blog. A few months back I did this layout for Jillibean Soup and all this talk of trying to warm up reminded me that I have yet to share said layout with you.


Winter-warm-up-01


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill/Jillibean Soup, Patterned Paper Jillibean Soup, Corrugated Alphas Jillibean Soup, Ribbon Jillibean Soup, Chipboard Fancy Pants, Thickers American Crafts, Stick Pins MM, Button Jillibean Soup, Brads Basic Grey, crackle glaze from Ranger, paint from MM and misc corner rounder)  


Sorry the image is a little fuzzy my camera was off and I have since had it fixed. So let's get down to the layout details. I searched the web for a coffee cup image. This one came from a coloring book site. Then I imported the image to PSE and made a few changes, removed a line and slightly altered the shape of the cup. Then I inserted the journaling, formatting it to the space and VIOLA what you see is what you get.


Have a happy Monday!


BLOG signature



4 comments:

  1. um, what alternate universe am i in?? obviously one where summer fullerton updates her blog on a regular basis :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the journaling mug and steam...really cute! Those title letters are fabulous!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea for the journaling !

    ReplyDelete