Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine Garland | Pinterest Inspired

Today I am going to start off by saying how much I love Pinterest. It's such a fabulous way to organize all kinds of things from your favorite receipes, books you want to read and most importantly fun crafty projects.


I found a super cute heart garland and couldn't resit making one of these of my own.



8067899ea52be2630c54671f93d4a6e7


My Pinterest inspired piece was made from recycled book paper. I really love the simple look of this one but I made mine more eclectic using lots of fun scraps of paper.



Garland-01

Garland-02

Garland-03
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Lily Bee/American Crafts/Bella Blvd/Webster's Pages, misc Vellum and EK Success Punch)


Stay tuned for more fun stuff. We are releasing the Colour Suite a day early in honor of Valentine's Day and Friday I will show off my last CHA Technique Tuesday project.


Thanks for stopping by today. Be good, be kind and be happy. 



Summer-signature


 



No comments:

Post a Comment