Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February Colour Suite

Happy Valentine's Day and welcome to the February Colour Suite a monthly colour challenge I put together for my friends at Scrapbook & Cards Today. I am a total romantic at heart so I couldn't resist creating a Valentine inspired colour challenge for you this month.



Feb_2013_challenge


Rather than doing a layout this month I chose to make cards. Did I mention I am a hopeless romantic?



SCT-CS-Card-Trio


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Simple Stories/Lily Bee, Washi Tape Bella Blvd, Stamps Technique Tuesday, Ink ColorBox, Gemstones Doodlebug, Tiny Attacher Tim Holtz, Corner Rounder We R Memory Keepers, Punches EK Success/Stampin Up, and Silhouette Cutting System/Images)



SCT-CS-iloveyou-card

SCT-CS-LOVE-YOU-card

SCT-CS-puffy-heart-card


This month I invited my friend and fellow designer Laura Vegas to make a layout inspired by this month's Colour Suite. I am thrilled that Laura joined me this month it's always great to see how someone else translates my vision. Make sure you check out her blog to see her fabulous layout. 


Thanks for joining me today for the February Colour Suite. To read more about this challenge or to check out my past challenges don't forget to make your way over to the Scrapbook & Cards Today website and Blog


Happy Crafting



Summer-signature


 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment