Thursday, February 7, 2013

3 Cards from 1 Set of Products | Lily Bee

Good Morning Crafters! I am going to continue my stamping theme today by showing off 3 cards that all use the same Lily Bee heart stamp. These cards were made from 1 set of products for the "mix it up" challenge on the Lily Bee blog earlier this week.


Here is the set of products I chose to work with.



LB-blog-post-image

LB-Hello-Love-CARD

LB-iloveyou-CARD

LB-Take-a-shot-CARD


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper/Alphas/Stamp Lily Bee, VeraFine Ink, Rhinestones, Coin Pocket Jillibean Soup, Kraft Paper Jillibean Soup, Silhouette Cutting System/Images, Tiny Attacher Tim Holtz, Corner Rounder We R Memory Keepers, Misc Ribbon/Twine and Stampin' Up scallop punch)


Since so many of the products on each of my cards cross over I am listing all my supplies in one list. While each of these cards coordinate they are all unique. Making use of each side of the double sided patterned paper allowed my cards to take on distinctive looks. I know I am a little obsessed with my corner rounder right now. I will fully admit I made 3 new cards today and couldn't resist the lure of rounding those corners. Maybe there is a 12 step program for me in my future.


 


Thanks for stopping by today and have a safe weekend.



Summer-signature


PS I am still embracing a cleaner simpler card style. I have found my card happy place and I am loving it.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment