Monday, February 10, 2014

Snow@Last | Scrapbook & Cards Today

Good morning crafters! Things got a little dicey here in the pacific northwest. We were hit late last week with an unusual snow storm. I love a good snow day, it's when one day becomes five I start to get a little twitchy. Our impending storm hit mid day last Thursday and it snowed on and off thru Saturday. Then mother nature topped it all off with some freezing rain. I am grateful for the plows that came through my neighborhood and made it possible for me to escape today. I honor of my recent snow adventures I thought I would share a layout featured in the fall issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today in the What's Next column.


Fullerton_WhatsNext_01


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, My Minds Eye Patterned Paper/Washi Tape/Decorative Brads/Enamel Dots/Stickers/Chipboard Shapes, Jenni Bowlin Alphas, Wood Veneer Studio Calico, Ink VersaFine, Black Pen Sharpie, Jillibean Soup Alphas, Corner Rounder We R Memory Keepers, My Favorite Things Metal Polaroid Die, and font downloaded from the internet)


Fullerton_WhatsNext_02


Fullerton_WhatsNext_03


Fullerton_WhatsNext_04


Thanks to snowmageddon 2014 I now have a whole new collection of photos to scrapbook. I better get to work. Happy scrapping!


Summer signature


 




No comments:

Post a Comment