Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November Colour Suite

Good Morning Crafters! Sometimes I hear Robin Williams (from Good Morning Vietnam)in my head when I am typing that. Okay I digress back to the business at hand. Welcome to the November Colour Suite a monthly colour challenge I put together for my friends at Scrapbooking and Cards Today. This month was all about taking traditional fall/November colours and throwing them out the window.



Nov_2012_challenge


I forced myself to say away from any form of blue which seems to be a go to neutral for me weather it's light or dark. I ended up with a colour palette that from first glance looks awfully spring like but hey this is supposed to be a challenge right?



Ask-Questions-...-01


(Supplies Used: Patterned Paper Simple Stories/Pebbles/AC/Jillibean Soup/Lily Bee/My Minds Eye/Studio Calico/Bo Bunny, Washi Tape Bella Blvd, Decorative Buttons Crate Paper, Wood Embellishment Studio Calico, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Punch We R Memory Keepers, My Minds Eye Brad, Velum, Silhouette Cutting System, and fonts downloaded from the internet Bohemian Typewriter-journlaing and OldSansBlack-title)



Ask-Questions-...-02

Ask-Questions-...-03


The inspiration for this layout came from a saying I pinned a while back. It struck me as something that was perfect for my son.


Thanks for stopping by today to read more about this month's Colour Suite or to read up on past suites check out the Scrapbooking and Cards Today Website. Happy Crafting!



Summer-signature


 



No comments:

Post a Comment